A set of hand made rope fenders will protect your boat and give it a sophisticated finish.
Our rope fenders are ready to use products that come with an air-filled fender on the inside and attached fender line. All Nautiqo fenders are made in the Netherlands using only the best materials.
A set of hand-knotted rope fenders will protect your boat and give it a robust yet luxurious appearance.Our Danny’s are available in Manila, Navy & Black. Each Danny hand-knotted rope fender is available in small and medium.
About our Rope Fender Danny Black
Why are our Danny fenders droplet-shaped?
Our ‘Danny’ rope fenders are short but have a lot of volume. This makes them ideal for boats that lay deeper in the water. The fenders give plenty of protection without hanging in the water.
Product characteristics Rope fender ‘Danny’ Black
- Our Danny Black fender is knotted around a base fender (DanFender).
- All our fenders are ready-to-use products.
- Fenders come with an air-filled fender on the inside and attached fender-line.
- The valve in the air-filled fender remains accessible in inflate or deflate
- The rope exterior is knotted with durable polyester fibers (they keep their color and softness)
- We use high quality ‘Dan Fenders’ as a base for our products
- Our fenders are hand crafted in the Netherlands in collaboration with social initiatives.
- Our products are made with care and attention to detail
- We give a three year guarantee on all of our products