A set of hand made rope fenders will protect your boat and give it a sophisticated finish. The Black color gives this traditional fender a contemporary look.
Our rope fenders are complete products that come with an air-filled fender on the inside. All Nautiqo fenders are made in the Netherlands using only the best materials.
Purchasing Nautiqo fenders means that you have a true piece of traditional craftsmanship in hand, with a modern, luxurious twist. Our rope fenders protect from impact and reflect and emphasize the beauty of your boat or ship. Our cylindrical fenders are available in five sizes and three colors.
About our Rope Fender Black
All of our rope fenders are complete products that come with an air-filled fender on the inside. The rope exterior is firmly attached to the base fender and is not ment to come off. Cleaning the rope exterior can be done with a hose or a pressure cleaner (use the mild program).
Product characteristics Rope fender Black
- All our fenders are ready-to-use products.
- Fenders come with an air-filled fender on the inside and attached fender-line.
- The valve in the air-filled fender remains accessible to inflate or deflate
- The rope exterior is knotted with durable polyester fibers (they keep their color and softness)
- We use high quality ‘Dan Fenders’ as a base for our products
- Our fenders are hand crafted in the Netherlands in collaboration with social initiatives.
- Our products are made with care and attention to detail
- We give a three year guarantee on all of our products